There are several advantages to receiving counseling and coaching services via telehealth, which consists of the following:
- It allows flexibility of time. You may need hours outside of your work schedule. You may want evening or weekend hours. The bonus is that you do not have to worry about drive time!
- It allows for more anonymity. In terms of privacy, you get to choose where your sessions occur. Perhaps you feel comfortable in the safety and security of your own home. You do not have to worry about others seeing you enter into a physical location.
- Reduced Stigma. Telehealth provides privacy that leads to less counseling related stigma, thus allowing you to receive services to get the help you need and deserve.
- Ease of Access. Telehealth allows services for those who reside in an area where resources are limited.
- Cost Effective. Telehealth services can be priced lower than traditional in-office settings.
More information will be discussed in full detail during the screening process, or at your request.